As bench solutions are becoming more popular and mainstream in open plan offices, the Connex range has been developed in response to modern office design and is a more cost effective alternative to the popular Adapt II benching solution. Through its twin fixed beam steel frame construction, Connex is robust enough to cope with the rigours of a busy office and is an ideal modular system for high density office spaces.
- Six straight 800mm desks in a triple back-to-back bench desk configuration
- Extended rectangular steel framework in silver or white for enhanced strength and stability
- 25mm desktops available in beech, maple, oak, walnut and white
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with a recessed centre leg support to save space and costs
- Quick assembly modular bench desk system for high density office spaces
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays