The Herman Miller Aeron Chairs are the most sort after Ergonomic Office Chair in today’s market. The chairs are extremely hard to source second hand, and so they do not last very long at all when we receive them in! If interested call NOW on 02077397699 or email: email@example.com
- Herman Miller
- Aeron Chair
- Mesh Back & Seat
- Size B
- Quantity 10 available
Price New would be over £1000.00 each!
- Herman Miller
- Aeron Chair
- Blue Mesh
- Size B
- Quantity 11 available
Or £320 for 4 or more!
We at Docklands have a team of office design, CAD and space planning specialists who are able to cover all of the London area and surrounding boroughs. We can offer solutions to all your office accommodation needs, whether it be space planning, interior design, or maximising your office space. Using the latest technology we can redesign your office to make it work best for you.
Our staff can advise exactly how many people could be accommodated within your office; identify areas that are under-utilised and produce proposals to reduce your costs. Via our space planning you could save your company huge amounts of money in unnecessary office rentals.
We specialise in tailoring our unique service to each individual client, and are able to work with and re-use your existing furniture (to minimise your office carbon footprint) as well as being able to source for you any new or second hand furniture as required.
We can be contacted directly on 02077397699 and would be happy to discuss projects of any size.
Benefits of Purchasing 2hand Office furniture | Recycled Office Furniture
Purchasing Second Hand or Recycled Office Furniture could save you more than 60% than if you were to purchase your Furniture New. If you are fitting out a whole office, just imagine the savings you could make!
By purchasing Second Hand/Recycled Office Furniture, you are not only minimizing your carbon footprint, but you are also reducing landfill sites and saving our Environment
Second Hand Office Furniture does not necessarily mean that the furniture will look second best – All of our Used Office Furniture has all been professionally refurbished by our experts in their chosen field- polishing, reupholstering and cleaning/sanitizing.
Our large showrooms enable us to provide large, matching sets of Used Office Furniture including; Desks, Chairs, Storage and Meeting Room Furniture Furniture. All furniture is readily available for immediate delivery or collection.
Docklands Office Furniture ensure that our Second Hand Office Furniture is delivered to your offices in fully working, well presented order.
If you can’t tell the difference, why pay the difference? Take a closer look at second hand office furniture…
It’s great for the environment and good for business!
Recycling paper, glass, tin cans and other products is now standard practice in homes and offices across Europe.
But many are unaware that office furniture is also recyclable. If you think about it, the basics of most office furniture has a long life span. Instead of wearing out however it is often replaced because it has become outdated over time.
In the past, an office refurbishment or a new colour scheme meant old furnishings were doomed to the dump, But not any more.
So, have a look at our Second Hand Office Furniture here
Check out the following tips to ensure you choose the correct chair for you and your environment:
- Check the dimensions of the chair, and ensure that the seat is firm and deep enough to support your thighs, whilst not forcing the posterior angle of your knees, and also giving support for your forearms. When sitting both of your feet should touch the floor flat to the ground.
- Make sure the chair has the correct posture adjustments to fit your needs. People who spend longer periods of time suffer more back pain than people who move around, and so it is very important to consider how we sit, what kind of chairs we use, and what we can do to prevent back pain.
- The seat back of the chair is essential to provide stability for when you are sitting. In a work situation the backrest should be tilted slightly back, as the backrest angle will not give you support and will tend to slide your hips forward.
- The use of a lumbar support can help in maintaining a good sitting position, and so if held in the correct position it will not only reduce muscle fatigue, but will also stop your spine from curving from when you slouch.
- To ensure you get the correct seating position, the seat of the chair should be firm enough to prevent you from sinking and increase flexion on your spine, forcing on your vertebral joints.
- When choosing the height of your office chair, it is vital to ensure that your feet are flat on the floor, with your thighs horizontal and arms even with the height of your desk.
HOW TO CHOOSE:
Check out the following tips to ensure you choose the correct desk for you and your environment:
- Measure your office to ensure there is enough space allocated for the desks that you wish to purchase.
- Choose the correct footprint that suits your business needs – e.g. if you use a laptop then you may only need a straight 1.2m wide desk, whereas if you need space for printers/faxes and paperwork you may need a larger 1.6m wide curved desk
- Think about the position of your desk within the office to ensure there is adequate walkway space.
- Consider the aesthetics- If you have a modern looking office, then you may want to choose white, modern style desks with clean lines. However, if you are trying to create a more executive image and are client facing, then you may want Antique style.
- Think about how you are going to get power supply to your desktop, IT and Telecoms.
- You need to consider the storage facility and whether this will be attached to your desk, mobile or stand alone.
See more examples and prices FROM DOCKLANDS
Here are some important tips for you when trying to find the ideal commercial office or room for you, or your company:
1 – When you lease a room or business office, do not just analyze physical location, transport links and access – restaurants and banks are also essential services, whose proximity can positively affect the productivity of the entire team.
2 – Beware of leasing a very old building. There may be limitations to the number of telephone lines installed per floor, and some services such as broadband and cable TV.
3 – Will I have place to grow? Ensure the current room facilitates the structure of your business today, and future plan for the years to come.
4 – Set a budget, and ensure that you stick to it- Ensure that if you make alterations to the workplace, you employ a professional in an advisory capacity, as this could avoid additional spending later on in correcting works.
5 – As your team for their input to ensure that they are given the correct tools to perform their work. For example, your accounts may need more space facility than those in sales.
7 – After choosing the location for your office start thinking about the type of furniture you will need. Taking into consideration the functionality of each individual department, and their unique requirements.
The dynamics of business today, is very different from that of 20 years ago.
The globalization, computerization, mobile telephony and the internet have enabled Companies to speed up their processes, and become more effective.
In the 1990’s it was on trend to create open working environments, and to use screens to create individual working areas. This was conducive for good team working within the office. Nowadays, each individual workstation has its own screens with tool rails to attach accessories, not only creating individual workspace but also to enable a cleaner and tidier desktop.
you are a professional artist, designer, architect, decorator and want to use your apartment is super small to help sell your fish, check these super tips:
- Use U countertops for easy access and expand the environment;
- Slightly change the colors of the decor to set each environment;
- Use niches in the walls, beautify and help to keep things;
- Choose large pieces (sounds strange?) Instead of several small objects, gives a lot of expensive mess, your client will not like;
- Prioritize natural light transmits “open environments” magnifies in a nice and gives a great energy to work;
- Use light colors, dark colors reduce the space;
- Use furniture with two purposes, for example a bookcase that divides the environment;
- Use furniture, stools, chairs that are stackable are easy to carry from one place to another;
- Paint the door and frame in the same color as the wall gives the feeling of being in the same plane and magnifies the environment;
- Use a mobile office that highlight and draw attention and make the focus of his client in space, for example a beautiful egg chair.
If you want to know more, contact us: 020 7739 7699